Monday, September 21, 2015

Guest Post: Inevitable Joy by Alina Hall


 You said that all things are working for my good.
Those days when my boss gets on my case.
Those times when I'm laughed at.
Those days when I'm not the best friend that I could be.
It's all happening to make me more like you.
To slay the flesh,
To learn from my mistakes,
To humble me.

I am being renewed,
As long as I trust in you.
The present sufferings can't compare to the joy that's coming.

 Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:13
 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

 Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

 Romans 8:18              
 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


2 comments:

  1. Very difficult thing to do, to trust in the Lord in the bad times. But the reward is indeed greater than any pain we will ever go through. Such an encouraging post. Thanks for sharing :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome sis :)
      I prefer the good times but I know that in both God is with us
      Thx for dropping by x

      God bless you

      Delete