Friday, January 1, 2016

This Year #2016

The count down is over, the anticipation has ended. 2016 is here!

 And day 1 is almost gone. All I can say is that time flies. It waits for no one and is controlled by the Almighty God Himself.

2015 was quite a year for me, a lot of things happened, things that broke me and others that built me. Things that made me laugh with joy and others that made me ache with pain. But through it all God was faithful and continues to be. When I entered 2015 last year, it was a new year full of hope and expectations and some fear. I didn't know what lay ahead days,weeks or months from that very first day.

And here I am again. The first day of 2016, still not knowing what lies ahead but hoping and trusting in God that whatever comes, all I need is Him by my side. The only way I will be able to face anything that comes, be it victories or defeats, is by getting to know Him at a deeper level. That is my top priority, more of Jesus less of everything. 


Happy 2016 everyone! May God continue to bless you and  continue to seek Him in all you do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment